Quote of the Day: “December, being the last month of the year, cannot help but make us think of what is to come.” ― Fennel Hudson, A Meaningful Life – Fennel’s Journal – No. 1
The year 2018 will soon be a wrap as we welcome the month of December. This will be a busy time for there’s a lot to do before the New Year. Here are some of the holidays celebrated throughout the world. Happy Holidays!
- Dec 2 First Sunday of Advent
- Dec 3 Chanukah/Hanukkah (first day)
- Dec 6 St. Nicholas Day
- Dec 7 Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day
- Dec 8 Feast of the Immaculate Conception
- Dec 9 Last Day of Chanukah
- Dec 12 Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Dec 21 December Solstice (Season)
- Dec 24 Christmas Eve
- Dec 24 Washington’s Birthday
- Dec 25 Christmas Day
- Dec 26 Day After Christmas Day (State Holiday)
- Dec 31 New Year’s Eve
What’s on your Christmas list?
Shopping for a special someone in your life? Whoever it is, we’re guessing they’d love a good book, because who doesn’t? Look no further than action-packed books by Carolyn Bowen!
I share on social media daily. Hope to see you there, too! Carolyn Bowen
Social Media Hangouts!
These are a few of my favorite social media hangouts! Drop by and say hello!
Love picture ideas? Me, too. Pinners Follow Here!